Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Furtive Father Winter Gift! Round One


I was pretty shocked when I checked my mail to see I had an email from Jojo from Admiring Azeroth and extremely happy when I opened it to see this:

Hi Tyledres!

Earlier in the week I received an email from Aka (Red Cow Rise) asking if anyone who had
participated in Blog Azeroth’s Furtive Father Winter was willing to do a second gift for someone who
hasn’t received one (yet). I replied saying I was sure I could get something sorted and I later got a
reply to say that my gift recipient was you!

I started following your blog just before Christmas and absolutely love your “Who’s that Warcraft
Pet?” mini-competitions. It made me think that you don’t get to play the game as you’re the
one creating it. So, I thought I would make my own version for you to play and hopefully enjoy! I
haven’t straight up copied your game concept (partially due to not knowing how you create such
perfect silhouettes) but have instead made more of a quiz. All the pictures used are taken from
warcraftpets.com.

Hope you enjoy the quiz!
Jojo

And the best part? Three different puzzles! I'll have to not cheat and avoid looking at the answer sheet :D

I thought maybe I'd stretch this out a bit and I'll post the first round today, 2nd round tomorrow, and last round on Monday with the answers being up on Tuesday.


Round 1: Hybrid Animals

Some weird things have been happening in Azeroth recently and it seems that some animals have 
mated to produce these hybrids. Can you name the parents?

A – Two flying animals from Northern Stranglethorn produced this:

B – This silent yet slimey guy can be found in the Dread Wastes:

C – Three pets (from Sholazar Basin) make this Sharprotoad:




4 comments:

  1. Wooo! Glad you liked it! I had some real fun doing it - making hybrid animals is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jojo! What a great gift! This is so brilliant, a very Tyledres appropriate gift :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it wrong that I'd climb virtual mountains for a Sharprotoad? What a lovely idea for a gift :)

    ReplyDelete